Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chapter 7

Chapter 7


This week we are talking about video games.  I don’t play any video games really, only if it’s on the Wii or something with my family.  I am choosing to interview three people on how they enjoy gaming and the time they spend doing so.  First, I am interviewing my friend on Call of Duty.  He said he enjoys playing Call of Duty because of the competitiveness.  He plays this through Xbox live and can communicate with other people who are also playing online.  He said he plays this game 2-3 hours a week.  Second, I interviewed another friend about their love for FIFA.  They also play this game online through Xbox live.  One reason he likes playing FIFA is to help him learn the rules of soccer better and because it is such a competitive game.  He plays this game about 2-3 times a month.  He plays this game more when he’s hanging out with other friends who like to play this game as well.  Third, I interviewed another friend on why they enjoy playing Madden, which is a football game.  They play this game live through Xbox and also not online, just against the xbox itself.  He spends about 2-3 a month playing this game.  This is also what I consider a “social” game because he mostly plays this game when others are sitting around hanging out.  

1 comment:

  1. Blake, I don't think that you didn't follow the instruction in my blog. You still have time, please make sure that you did what I asked. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete